Old 10-16-2008, 10:43 PM
"W. Michael Petullo"

Default Problems with PowerPC iBook and X

For quite some time during the ramp up to Fedora 10, X has not worked
on my PowerPC iBook. I have submitted a bug report (Bugzilla #463118)
and a few people have mentioned a similar problem. Is anyone out
there using a PowerPC iBook / Radeon Mobility 9200 to test Rawhide?
What is your experience?

Mike