Old 10-15-2008, 09:47 PM
"Martin Langhoff"

Default Hardware test protocols for Fedora compat?

Are there any published testing protocols to test HW against
RHEL/Fedora? Even the protocol is very time-consuming or general /
indicative, it would be useful to us as a starting point.

My guess is that RH certification includes (perhaps amongst other
things) a test protocol -- but I am not sure it is public.

Looking around, I see some people offer commercial testing services...
http://www.linux-tested.com/lnx_hardware.html - they do offer "pre
test kits" that are perhaps a good starting point...

cheers,

martin.langhoff@gmail.com
martin@laptop.org -- School Server Architect
- ask interesting questions