Old 09-03-2008, 12:07 PM
Martin Sourada

Default New system-software-sources icon set

Hi,

I've just finished (initial take of) system-software-sources
icon set. I attach an one canvas PNG, SVG is available on my
fedorapeople page [1], and a screen-shot of it in action ;-)

Comments welcome,
Martin

http://mso.fedorapeople.org/echo/Applications/system-software-sources.svg

Old 09-03-2008, 05:28 PM
Luya Tshimbalanga

Quoting Martin Sourada <martin.sourada@gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I've just finished (initial take of) system-software-sources
> icon set. I attach an one canvas PNG, SVG is available on my
> fedorapeople page [1], and a screen-shot of it in action ;-)

System-software-source icon has two boxes hard to distinguish due the cast of
light. Perhaps modifying the inline in opposite of gradient might help.

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Fedora Project contributor

Old 09-04-2008, 07:53 AM
Mark

2008/9/3 Martin Sourada <martin.sourada@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I've just finished (initial take of) system-software-sources
> icon set. I attach an one canvas PNG, SVG is available on my
> fedorapeople page [1], and a screen-shot of it in action ;-)
>
> Comments welcome,
> Martin

> http://mso.fedorapeople.org/echo/Applications/system-software-sources.svg

That looks good!
But perhaps it looks better is you change the color of one of those 2
boxes? right now it's so... brown..
Perhaps make the small box blue? just an idea to give it some color variation.

Btw. i'm glad you use the new box colors.