Old 09-03-2008, 08:56 AM
Nicolas Mailhot

Default Fedora fonts SIG pre-freeze status

Hi all,

I've updated our status page
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fonts_inclusion_history

While we've still not quite reached the F9 addition volume, things are
starting to look not too bad. It would be nice to reach the 40 new
packages mark by F10 release time.

This page is intended to be referenced in release notes, so each new
font needs to be described properly. Right now:
— icelandic fonts and smc fonts have no wiki page
— darkgarden, sportrop and thibault fonts have unfinished pages
⇒ please fix

Additionnaly the plan is still to bump fontforge to the latest version
just before next week's freeze (and rebuild dependant fonts). Please
make sure your packages are ready for rebuild by then.

Nicolas Mailhot

Old 09-03-2008, 09:28 AM
Hans de Goede

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

Hi all,

I've updated our status page
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fonts_inclusion_history

While we've still not quite reached the F9 addition volume, things are
starting to look not too bad. It would be nice to reach the 40 new
packages mark by F10 release time.

Excellent work guys! I want to use this opportunity to say a big thanks to all
of you for all the hard work in getting top notch font support in Fedora!

Regards,

Hans

Old 09-04-2008, 04:36 AM
"Lyos Norezel"

― darkgarden, sportrop and thibault fonts have unfinished pages

⇒ please fix*
DarkGarden and the 4 Thibault fonts pages have been updated/finished.

Lyos Gemini Norezel