Old 09-02-2008, 05:08 PM
Neal Becker

Default telive 2008 released (in time for f10?)

tl 2008 is released. Will it be part of f10?

Old 09-03-2008, 11:40 AM
Jindrich Novy

Hi Neal,

On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 01:08:47PM -0400, Neal Becker wrote:
> tl 2008 is released. Will it be part of f10?

since the new TeX Live 2008 comes with lots of changes and it needs
some time for testing (in Fedora land) I vote for letting TeX Live
2007 out with couple of updated packages (beamer, etc.) for F10 and
having new TeX Live 2008 as an update after F10.

Jindrich

--
Jindrich Novy <jnovy@redhat.com> http://people.redhat.com/jnovy/

Old 09-03-2008, 02:24 PM