Old 08-30-2008, 03:46 PM
Steve Grubb

Default Koji & SE Linux policy

Hi,

Since the build server has returned to service, I can't build the audit
package. Seems like something changed around SE Linux. The audit package has
a plugin that provides it own policy. It uses the SE Linux makefile to build
policy and it now fails:

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=795314&name=build.log

make[1]: Leaving directory `/builddir/build/BUILD/audit-1.7.5'
+ cd zos-remote-policy
+ for selinuxvariant in mls strict targeted
+ '[' mls = mls ']'
+ TYPE=mls-mls
+ make -f /usr/share/selinux/devel/Makefile
cat: /selinux/mls
: No such file or directory
Compiling targeted audispd-zos-remote module
audispd-zos-remote.te":13:ERROR 'syntax error' at
token 'logging_audisp_system_domain' on line 3196:

MLS is not enabled in the koji kernel anymore?

-Steve

Old 08-30-2008, 03:48 PM
Steve Grubb

On Saturday 30 August 2008 11:46:19 Steve Grubb wrote:
> Compiling targeted audispd-zos-remote module
> audispd-zos-remote.te":13:ERROR 'syntax error' at
> token 'logging_audisp_system_domain' on line 3196:
>
> MLS is not enabled in the koji kernel anymore?

please disregard...policy changes I need to reconcile...

-Steve