Old 08-30-2008, 12:58 PM
"Ahmed Kamal"

Default pulseaudio is silent after waking up from suspend

Hi,
This is probably a bug. My laptop luckily suspends to disk and wakes up fine. However, after waking up there is no sound. I found pulseaudio not running. I started it manually and sound was there again. However, a second suspend/wakeup, and pulseaudio is still running, however there is no audio output too! Let me know if I need to run some experiments to get this fixed

Thanks