Old 08-28-2008, 07:52 AM
"Richard W.M. Jones"

Default Anyone interested in ntop -- EPEL branch ?

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 12:30:50PM +0530, Rakesh Pandit wrote:
> Anyone interested in maintaining ntop[1] for EPEL ?
>
> Ping me on #fedora-dev (nick: chacha_chaudhry) or drop a mail.
>
> [1] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/ntop

Yes, I can do this.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top

Old 08-28-2008, 08:04 AM
"Andy Burns"

2008/8/28 Ahmed Kamal <email.ahmedkamal@googlemail.com>:

> Did anyone test ntop stability in a fair amount of load (50MB/s for a week)
> for example.

Not quite on that scale, but I have fed ntop with the inter-site
traffic for a 40 spoke network (via the 34Mb/s ATM hub site) and it
ran without a peep for a few months. However it turned out that the
info ntop gave wasn't quite what was required,

Old 08-28-2008, 08:15 AM
"Rakesh Pandit"

2008/8/28 Richard W.M. Jones <rjones@redhat.com>:
> On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 12:30:50PM +0530, Rakesh Pandit wrote:
>> Anyone interested in maintaining ntop[1] for EPEL ?
>>
>> Ping me on #fedora-dev (nick: chacha_chaudhry) or drop a mail.
>>
>> [1] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/ntop
>
> Yes, I can do this.
>
> Rich.
>
> --
> Richard Jones, Emerging Technologies, Red Hat http://et.redhat.com/~rjones
> virt-top is 'top' for virtual machines. Tiny program with many
> powerful monitoring features, net stats, disk stats, logging, etc.
> http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top

Thanks, please go ahead.

--
rakesh