Old 08-26-2008, 01:42 PM
Jeff Moyer

Default moving libaio from /usr/lib to /lib -- any objections?

Hi,

Bug 459158 - multipath needs libaio in early userspace, can it be moved
from /usr/lib to /lib?

Does anyone see any problem with doing this? The library doesn't link
with anything else.

Thanks!

Jeff

Old 08-26-2008, 02:24 PM
Ralf Corsepius

On Tue, 2008-08-26 at 09:42 -0400, Jeff Moyer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Bug 459158 - multipath needs libaio in early userspace, can it be moved
> from /usr/lib to /lib?
>
> Does anyone see any problem with doing this? The library doesn't link
> with anything else.
As long as you keep the devel libs in /usr/[lib|lib64] ...

Ralf

Old 08-26-2008, 09:03 PM
Roy Rankin

Jeff,

I added Denemo to rawhide on Monday (25/08) which uses libio. So this
may affect this new package.

Regards,
Roy Rankin

Old 08-26-2008, 09:36 PM
Roy Rankin

Jeff,

Sorry I was not awake and I confused libaio with libaubio (aubio) so
ignore my comment.

Regards,
Roy Rankin