Old 08-25-2008, 11:36 PM
Linus Walleij

Default I'm out of the ACL, all of a sudden

Hm, public keys and new certs work like
a charm, but what is this now:

**** Access denied: snirkel is not in ACL for rpms/libmtp/devel
cvs commit: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvs6RQkj2

How did I fall out of that ACL now then..

Any hints for how to fix this?

Linus Walleij

Old 08-26-2008, 01:39 AM
Toshio Kuratomi

Linus Walleij wrote:

Hm, public keys and new certs work like
a charm, but what is this now:

**** Access denied: snirkel is not in ACL for rpms/libmtp/devel
cvs commit: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvs6RQkj2

How did I fall out of that ACL now then..

Any hints for how to fix this?

I just looked at the acls on the cvs server and you should be able to
commit (because the package is currently open to anyone in the packager
group.) Are you still having troubles?

-Toshio

Old 08-26-2008, 01:40 AM
Toshio Kuratomi

Linus Walleij wrote:

Hm, public keys and new certs work like
a charm, but what is this now:

**** Access denied: snirkel is not in ACL for rpms/libmtp/devel
cvs commit: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvs6RQkj2

How did I fall out of that ACL now then..

Any hints for how to fix this?

Linus Walleij

Actually... I see a big commit that just added all of the acls back to
the server. You should be able to commit now and I'll have to look into
why all the acls disappeared.

-Toshio