Old 08-25-2008, 07:29 PM
drago01

Default limited time for ~6 weeks

Hi,

Starting with Monday(2008-09-01) I will be very busy and might not be
as active as I am now for ~6 weeks, but I will still access the
internet from time to time.
If there is anything with my packages[1] fell free to just fix them,
they have open ACLs for a reason

1: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/drago01?acls=owner