FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 08-25-2008, 03:11 PM
Paul
 
Default Still no go on koji or cvs

Hi,

I've updated and uploaded all of my certificates, changed passwords and
done just about everything else possible, but I still can't build on
koji (Seamonkey on the koji website gives me a login error) nor can I
upload to cvs (I get to cvs checking the remote file for comparison, but
then it dies saying it can't check the remote file).

Koji just says

Error: [('SSL routines', 'SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE', 'certificate
verify failed')]

I've followed David Gilmore's instructions
(https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-announce/2008-August/msg00008.html ), but still nothing.

Any help would be appreciated, I'd like to get mono-2.0 in f10 with the
other packages in the toolchain.

TTFN

Paul
--
Sie können mich aufreizen und wirklich heiß machen!
--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
 
Old 08-25-2008, 03:16 PM
Mike Chambers
 
Default Still no go on koji or cvs

On Mon, 2008-08-25 at 16:11 +0100, Paul wrote:

> I've followed David Gilmore's instructions
> (https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-announce/2008-August/msg00008.html ), but still nothing.
>
> Any help would be appreciated, I'd like to get mono-2.0 in f10 with the
> other packages in the toolchain.

*When* did you do the above? If last week, you may want to do like
everyone else, do it again today, and try again. You might find it
works this time possibly.

--
Mike Chambers
Fedora Project - Ambassador, Bug Zapper, Tester, User, etc..
mikec302@fedoraproject.org

--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
 
Old 08-25-2008, 03:18 PM
Dan Horák
 
Default Still no go on koji or cvs

Paul p*še v Po 25. 08. 2008 v 16:11 +0100:
> Hi,
>
> I've updated and uploaded all of my certificates, changed passwords and
> done just about everything else possible, but I still can't build on
> koji (Seamonkey on the koji website gives me a login error) nor can I
> upload to cvs (I get to cvs checking the remote file for comparison, but
> then it dies saying it can't check the remote file).
>
> Koji just says
>
> Error: [('SSL routines', 'SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE', 'certificate
> verify failed')]
>
> I've followed David Gilmore's instructions
> (https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-announce/2008-August/msg00008.html ), but still nothing.
>
> Any help would be appreciated, I'd like to get mono-2.0 in f10 with the
> other packages in the toolchain.
>

did you manually rm the old .fedora-*-ca.cert files?


Dan


--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
 
Old 08-25-2008, 09:01 PM
"Pavel Shevchuk"
 
Default Still no go on koji or cvs

2008/8/25 Paul <paul@all-the-johnsons.co.uk>:
> I've updated and uploaded all of my certificates, changed passwords and
> done just about everything else possible, but I still can't build on
> koji (Seamonkey on the koji website gives me a login error) nor can I
> upload to cvs (I get to cvs checking the remote file for comparison, but
> then it dies saying it can't check the remote file).

Yeah, same for me.

[stalwart@delta cvs]$ fedora-cvs embryo
Checking out embryo from fedora cvs:
Error: Permission denied (publickey).
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

--
http://scwlab.com

--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
 
Old 08-25-2008, 09:09 PM
Dennis Gilmore
 
Default Still no go on koji or cvs

On Monday 25 August 2008 04:01:37 pm Pavel Shevchuk wrote:
> 2008/8/25 Paul <paul@all-the-johnsons.co.uk>:
> > I've updated and uploaded all of my certificates, changed passwords and
> > done just about everything else possible, but I still can't build on
> > koji (Seamonkey on the koji website gives me a login error) nor can I
> > upload to cvs (I get to cvs checking the remote file for comparison, but
> > then it dies saying it can't check the remote file).
>
> Yeah, same for me.
>
> [stalwart@delta cvs]$ fedora-cvs embryo
> Checking out embryo from fedora cvs:
> Error: Permission denied (publickey).
> cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
> any)

This indicates you have not uploaded a ssh public key in fas.

Dennis
--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
 
Old 08-25-2008, 09:11 PM
"Pavel Shevchuk"
 
Default Still no go on koji or cvs

2008/8/26 Dennis Gilmore <dennis@ausil.us>:
> This indicates you have not uploaded a ssh public key in fas.

I did, and fedorapeople lets me in



--
http://scwlab.com

--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
 
Old 08-25-2008, 09:17 PM
"Xavier Lamien"
 
Default Still no go on koji or cvs

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 11:11 PM, Pavel Shevchuk <stlwrt@gmail.com> wrote:

2008/8/26 Dennis Gilmore <dennis@ausil.us>:

> This indicates you have not uploaded a ssh public key in fas.



I did, and fedorapeople lets me in
If so, clean up your .ssh/known_hosts file from old cvs host.
--
Xavier.t Lamien
--
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/XavierLamien

GPG-Key ID: F3903DEB
Fingerprint: 0F2A 7A17 0F1B 82EE FCBF 1F51 76B7 A28D F390 3DEB


--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
 
Old 08-25-2008, 09:42 PM
Toshio Kuratomi
 
Default Still no go on koji or cvs

Pavel Shevchuk wrote:

2008/8/26 Dennis Gilmore <dennis@ausil.us>:

This indicates you have not uploaded a ssh public key in fas.


I did, and fedorapeople lets me in


this is a different error from Paul's.

What's your Fedora username? I can see if you're getting connected to
the cvs server with that information.


-Toshio

--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
 
Old 08-25-2008, 09:50 PM
"Pavel Shevchuk"
 
Default Still no go on koji or cvs

2008/8/26 Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger@gmail.com>:
> What's your Fedora username? I can see if you're getting connected to the
> cvs server with that information.

My FAS name is "stalwart". I was digging ML archives now and found
info that ssh keys sync in few hours. I decided to wait and see if it
helps



--
http://scwlab.com

--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
 
Old 08-25-2008, 10:03 PM
Dennis Gilmore
 
Default Still no go on koji or cvs

On Monday 25 August 2008 04:50:36 pm Pavel Shevchuk wrote:
> 2008/8/26 Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger@gmail.com>:
> > What's your Fedora username? I can see if you're getting connected to
> > the cvs server with that information.
>
> My FAS name is "stalwart". I was digging ML archives now and found
> info that ssh keys sync in few hours. I decided to wait and see if it
> helps

try now. i can confirm your key is in place. i fyou have issues please drop
by #fedora-admin on freenode so we can work out what the problem is

Dennis
--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 04:08 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org