Old 08-24-2008, 08:40 PM
"Ian Burrell"

Default Unorphaning daap-sharp

I just noticed that banshee does not support my DAAP server since
daap-sharp was orphaned and removed. I will take ownership of the
daap-sharp package. Do I need to have re-reviewed?

- Ian

Old 08-24-2008, 09:26 PM
Brian Pepple

On Sun, 2008-08-24 at 13:40 -0700, Ian Burrell wrote:
> I just noticed that banshee does not support my DAAP server since
> daap-sharp was orphaned and removed. I will take ownership of the
> daap-sharp package. Do I need to have re-reviewed?

Yes.

Later,
/B

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bpepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E

Old 08-24-2008, 09:35 PM
"Michel Salim"

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 4:40 PM, Ian Burrell <ianburrell@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just noticed that banshee does not support my DAAP server since
> daap-sharp was orphaned and removed. I will take ownership of the
> daap-sharp package. Do I need to have re-reviewed?

Let me know when you posted the review; I just unorphaned Banshee, and
am just about to push an update for 1.2.1. I might hold back on that
until daap-sharp reenters Fedora.

Michel Salim
http://hircus.jaiku.com/