Old 08-23-2008, 08:54 PM
"Jeffrey Ollie"

Default Orphaning Linphone

Hello,

I'm orphaning Linphone and some related packages because I no longer
have any interest in it and I'd prefer to concentrate my attention on
the rest of my packages as well as the work I've been doing for Fedora
Infrastructure. The packages are already orphaned in the package
database so first come first serve. Here's the complete list of
packages:

linphone
ortp
libeXosip2
libosip
libosip2
compat-libosip2

--
"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the

-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5:"A Late Delivery from Avalon"

Old 08-23-2008, 09:13 PM
"Rakesh Pandit"

2008/8/24 Jeffrey Ollie <jeff@ocjtech.us>:
[..]
> ortp
[..]
> libosip

I will like to take ortp & libosip ... if its okay for everyone.

--
rakesh

Old 08-23-2008, 09:18 PM
"Peter Lemenkov"

Hello All!

2008/8/24, Rakesh Pandit <rakesh.pandit@gmail.com>:
> 2008/8/24 Jeffrey Ollie <jeff@ocjtech.us>:
> [..]
> > ortp
> [..]
> > libosip
>
> I will like to take ortp & libosip ... if its okay for everyone.

Probably, you mean libosip2, because libosip is dead long time ago

--
With best regards!

Old 08-23-2008, 09:18 PM
"Jeffrey Ollie"

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 4:13 PM, Rakesh Pandit <rakesh.pandit@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/8/24 Jeffrey Ollie <jeff@ocjtech.us>:
> [..]
>> ortp
> [..]
>> libosip
>
> I will like to take ortp & libosip ... if its okay for everyone.

If you don't take linphone you'll need to coordinate ortp releases
carefully with whomever takes linphone as linphone is highly sensitive
to the ortp version.

--
Jeff Ollie

Old 08-23-2008, 09:21 PM
"Rakesh Pandit"

2008/8/24 Peter Lemenkov <lemenkov@gmail.com>:
> Hello All!
>
> 2008/8/24, Rakesh Pandit <rakesh.pandit@gmail.com>:
>> 2008/8/24 Jeffrey Ollie <jeff@ocjtech.us>:
>> [..]
>> > ortp
>> [..]
>> > libosip
>>
>> I will like to take ortp & libosip ... if its okay for everyone.
>
> Probably, you mean libosip2, because libosip is dead long time ago

Yes.... I just checked .... I will take linphone also.

--
rakesh