Old 08-23-2008, 10:17 AM
nodata

Default Next rawhide update

Anyone know when?

Old 08-24-2008, 12:37 AM
"Michel Salim"

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 6:17 AM, nodata <lsof@nodata.co.uk> wrote:
> Anyone know when?

That's a good question. On a related note, presumably the release
schedule will have to slip somewhat, since according to it we're in
beta freeze already.

--
Michel Salim
http://hircus.jaiku.com/

Old 08-25-2008, 03:06 PM
Jesse Keating

On Sat, 2008-08-23 at 12:17 +0200, nodata wrote:
> Anyone know when?

Working on that today. We should have something tomorrow, even if it's
just in repo of packages form rather than installable form.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom˛ is a feature!

Old 08-25-2008, 06:22 PM