Old 08-22-2008, 05:31 PM
"Jon Ciesla"

Default what should we be doing at this point?

> On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 12:04:37 -0500 (CDT)
> "Jon Ciesla" <limb@jcomserv.net> wrote:
>

>> > Dear all,
>> >
>> > following Dennis Gilmore's announcement, I downloaded the cert,
>> > repackaged, installed it in the browser, but koji.fedoraproject.org
>> > only shows an apache test page. Does it mean, I'll have to repeat
>> > the process once Koji's web interfaces is back up? Should I have
>> > waited to do this later?
>>
>> Add a /koji at the end. I did the above, and was able to commit, tag
>> and a build is almost done.
>>
>> Great work, Inf team! Sounds like we may be nearly beyond the limit
>> of this particular batch of trees!
>
> Hmm, interesting. I'm able to upload to the lookaside cache and do a
> build in koji, but cvs access is still not working:
>
> $ cvs diff
> cvs [diff aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
> any)
>
> Running ssh in verbose mode:
> $ ssh -v cvs.fedoraproject.org -l pghmcfc
> OpenSSH_5.0p1, OpenSSL 0.9.8g 19 Oct 2007
> debug1: Reading configuration data /home/paul/.ssh/config
> debug1: Applying options for cvs.fedoraproject.org
> debug1: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh/ssh_config
> debug1: Applying options for *
> debug1: Connecting to cvs.fedoraproject.org [209.132.176.51] port 22.
> debug1: Connection established.
> debug1: identity file /home/paul/.ssh/id_rsa_fedora type 1
>
> This is using the new RSA key I generated earlier in the week as
> requested and which was working for CVS access for a while yesterday.
>
> Am I going to have to generate and upload *another* new ssh key?
>
> (this is not a complaint btw, I'm just curious that cvs is working for
> someone else and not for me)

Very odd. My build just completed, and I even submitted a bodhi update to
testing.

Still can't submit a bodhi update for drupal-5.10 to F-8, which is a
security update, but I have a bodhi bug open for that.

> Paul.

novus ordo absurdum

Old 08-22-2008, 05:55 PM
Paul Howarth

On 22 Aug 2008 12:23:42 -0500
Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs@math.uh.edu> wrote:

> PH> Connection closed by remote host
>
> Perhaps you've been blocked by denyhosts. I believe it takes a whole
> bunch of failures, but it can happen. I can check and get it cleared
> if you can give me your IP. (Privately if you like.)

I'm coming from goalkeeper.city-fan.org [212.56.100.58].

I could have generated quite a few failures as I periodically did a
"cvs diff" to check if cvs was back, but this was after cvs had been
working for me and the failure mode has consistently been the same
since then.

Paul.

Old 08-22-2008, 06:05 PM
victor

I am getting

errno=113

on cvs
Perhaps you've been blocked by denyhosts. I believe it takes a whole
bunch of failures, but it can happen. I can check and get it cleared
if you can give me your IP. (Privately if you like.)

- J<

Old 08-22-2008, 06:21 PM
victor

Sorry for the noise, I'm an idiot: not at work, therefore no
socks proxy.

Victor