Old 08-22-2008, 04:52 PM
victor

Default what should we be doing at this point?

Dear all,
*
following Dennis Gilmore's announcement, I
downloaded the cert,
repackaged, installed it in the browser, but
koji.fedoraproject.org only
shows an apache test page. Does it mean, I'll have
to repeat the process
once Koji's web interfaces is back up? Should I
have waited to do this later?
*
Thanks
*
(a bit fuzzy) Victor

Old 08-22-2008, 05:04 PM
Jason L Tibbitts III

v> Dear all, following Dennis Gilmore's announcement, I downloaded the
v> cert, repackaged, installed it in the browser, but
v> koji.fedoraproject.org only shows an apache test page.

I'm not sure why you would see that; it certainly looks like the
regular old koji to me.

- J<

Old 08-22-2008, 05:04 PM
"Jon Ciesla"

> Dear all,
>
> following Dennis Gilmore's announcement, I downloaded the cert,
> repackaged, installed it in the browser, but koji.fedoraproject.org only
> shows an apache test page. Does it mean, I'll have to repeat the process
> once Koji's web interfaces is back up? Should I have waited to do this
> later?

Add a /koji at the end. I did the above, and was able to commit, tag and
a build is almost done.

Great work, Inf team! Sounds like we may be nearly beyond the limit of
this particular batch of trees!

> Thanks
>
> (a bit fuzzy) Victor

novus ordo absurdum

Old 08-22-2008, 05:07 PM
Dennis Gilmore

On Friday 22 August 2008 11:52:13 am victor wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> following Dennis Gilmore's announcement, I downloaded the cert,
> repackaged, installed it in the browser, but koji.fedoraproject.org only
> shows an apache test page. Does it mean, I'll have to repeat the process
> once Koji's web interfaces is back up? Should I have waited to do this
> later?

the ssl site was not redirecting to /koji https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/
works just fine. im fixing it so that https://koji.fedoraproject.org/ will
redirect to the right place also.

Dennis

Old 08-22-2008, 05:19 PM
Paul Howarth

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 12:04:37 -0500 (CDT)
"Jon Ciesla" <limb@jcomserv.net> wrote:

> > Dear all,
> >
> > following Dennis Gilmore's announcement, I downloaded the cert,
> > repackaged, installed it in the browser, but koji.fedoraproject.org
> > only shows an apache test page. Does it mean, I'll have to repeat
> > the process once Koji's web interfaces is back up? Should I have
> > waited to do this later?
>
> Add a /koji at the end. I did the above, and was able to commit, tag
> and a build is almost done.
>
> Great work, Inf team! Sounds like we may be nearly beyond the limit
> of this particular batch of trees!

Hmm, interesting. I'm able to upload to the lookaside cache and do a
build in koji, but cvs access is still not working:

$ cvs diff
cvs [diff aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

Running ssh in verbose mode:
$ ssh -v cvs.fedoraproject.org -l pghmcfc
OpenSSH_5.0p1, OpenSSL 0.9.8g 19 Oct 2007
debug1: Reading configuration data /home/paul/.ssh/config
debug1: Applying options for cvs.fedoraproject.org
debug1: Applying options for *
debug1: Connecting to cvs.fedoraproject.org [209.132.176.51] port 22.
debug1: Connection established.
debug1: identity file /home/paul/.ssh/id_rsa_fedora type 1

This is using the new RSA key I generated earlier in the week as
requested and which was working for CVS access for a while yesterday.

Am I going to have to generate and upload *another* new ssh key?

(this is not a complaint btw, I'm just curious that cvs is working for
someone else and not for me)

Paul.

Old 08-22-2008, 05:23 PM
Jason L Tibbitts III

PH> Connection closed by remote host

Perhaps you've been blocked by denyhosts. I believe it takes a whole
bunch of failures, but it can happen. I can check and get it cleared
if you can give me your IP. (Privately if you like.)

- J<