Old 08-21-2008, 11:36 AM
Paul Howarth

Default what is gencert?

Victor Lazzarini wrote:

I have logged into my fedora account to see if I can send
my key again and it asked me to download gencert, which
I did?

Now what should I do with it?

It's your personal Fedora certificate, a different thing altogether than
your SSH key.

It's not a bad idea to get all your certs and koji config up to date though:

sudo yum install fedora-packager
mkdir ~/old-fedora-files
mv ~/.fedora*.cert ~/.koji ~/old-fedora-files/
mv gencert ~/.fedora.cert
fedora-packager-setup

Paul.

Old 08-21-2008, 11:56 AM
Victor Lazzarini

Thanks! The web interface seems to be down, I could
not open koji.fedoraproject.org.

Victor

I have logged into my fedora account to see if I can send
my key again and it asked me to download gencert, which
I did?
Now what should I do with it?

It's your personal Fedora certificate, a different thing altogether
than your SSH key.

It's not a bad idea to get all your certs and koji config up to date though:

sudo yum install fedora-packager
mkdir ~/old-fedora-files
mv ~/.fedora*.cert ~/.koji ~/old-fedora-files/
mv gencert ~/.fedora.cert
fedora-packager-setup

Paul.

Victor Lazzarini
Music Technology Laboratory
Music Department
National University of Ireland, Maynooth