Old 08-21-2008, 06:47 AM
Mike Chambers

Default FAS vs new email

I don't think I ever changed my email on my FAS account and have since
got a new one (happned month or two ago I guess). I can't login now
obviously due to the infastructure scenario and the password reset,
which my email is needed for the password reset. Can someone change my
email for me, or my password so I can change it?

Sorry if wrong place, wasn't sure where to go to ask for help.

--
Mike Chambers
mikec302@fedoraproject.org

Old 08-21-2008, 08:32 AM
Michael Schwendt

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 01:47:14 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:

> I don't think I ever changed my email on my FAS account and have since
> got a new one (happned month or two ago I guess). I can't login now
> obviously due to the infastructure scenario and the password reset,
> which my email is needed for the password reset. Can someone change my
> email for me, or my password so I can change it?
>
> Sorry if wrong place, wasn't sure where to go to ask for help.

fedora-infrastructure-list or even their ticket tracker.

Apart from that, this reply won't help you, but I don't understand why
you changed your email addr without updating FAS. Your email addr in
FAS is connected to certificates and services like bugzilla.redhat.com,
your group membership in FAS gives your bugzilla account increased
privileges. Do you use a separate bugzilla account that is unrelated
from your Fedora account?

Old 08-21-2008, 02:53 PM
Mike Chambers

On Thu, 2008-08-21 at 10:32 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> Apart from that, this reply won't help you, but I don't understand why
> you changed your email addr without updating FAS. Your email addr in
> FAS is connected to certificates and services like bugzilla.redhat.com,
> your group membership in FAS gives your bugzilla account increased
> privileges. Do you use a separate bugzilla account that is unrelated
> from your Fedora account?

I seldom have to use FAS itself, so forgot bout changing it. It's the
one place I forgot and have since closed the domain. So just need to
get email changed.