Old 08-19-2008, 04:26 PM
Brian Pepple

Default Plan for tomorrows (20080820) FESCO meeting

Hi,

Please find below the list of topics that are likely to come up in the
next FESCo meeting that is scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday at 18:00
UTC in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org:

/topic FESCo-Meeting -- sponsor nominations -- Dan Horák

/topic FESCo-Meeting -- Features --
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/30SecondStartup

/topic FESCo-Meeting -- Features --
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Provers

/topic FESCo-Meeting -- Features --
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SbinSanity

/topic FESCo-Meeting -- Features --
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/VirtRemoteInstall

/topic FESCo-Meeting -- Features --
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/VirtStorage

/topic FESCo-Meeting -- Features --
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/TimeZoneAndLocation

/topic FESCo-Meeting -- Features --
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/KernelModesetting

/topic FESCo-Meeting -- Features --
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NetBeans

/topic FESCo-Meeting --
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-August/msg00403.html - kanarip

/topic FESCo meeting -- Free discussion around Fedora

You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
this mail and I'll add it to the schedule (though I can't guarantee
we'll get to it tomorrow since our schedule is pretty full). You can
also propose topics in the meeting while it is in the "Free discussion
around Fedora" phase.

Later,
/B

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bpepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E

Old 08-19-2008, 07:20 PM
jeff

Brian Pepple wrote:

/topic FESCo-Meeting -- Features --
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SbinSanity

OMFG!

Small argument in favor of helping the user, based on FHS, here:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/rhl-devel-list/2006-May/msg00222.html

Thx, I sure hope this goes through.

-Jeff