Old 08-19-2008, 04:25 PM
Steve Grubb

Default Beta1 Freeze ?

Hi,

Seeing as we lost several days of development time due to infrastructure
issues, are there any plans to change the date when beta1 freeze occurs? (It
was supposed to be today.)

Thanks,
-Steve

Old 08-19-2008, 04:28 PM
Josh Boyer

On Tue, 2008-08-19 at 12:25 -0400, Steve Grubb wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Seeing as we lost several days of development time due to infrastructure
> issues, are there any plans to change the date when beta1 freeze occurs? (It
> was supposed to be today.)

There was no official rel-eng meeting yesterday, but a brief chat among
some of us sort of pointed to a slip of some kind.

Maybe FESCo can discuss this tomorrow with input from Jesse and Will as
rel-eng/QA reps.

josh

Old 08-19-2008, 04:50 PM
Jesse Keating

On Tue, 2008-08-19 at 12:28 -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:

> Maybe FESCo can discuss this tomorrow with input from Jesse and Will as
> rel-eng/QA reps.

Yes, that would be best. I didn't want to make any date decisions until
bits were flowing again. I can make an executive decision though in
that there will not be a Beta freeze today, nor do I find it likely that
there would be one a week from today.

--
Jes