Old 08-13-2008, 10:40 PM
David Timms

Default pkgdb requests for watch* don't seem to be working ?

Hi, I haven't done this for a while, but wanted to add watch* for audacity:
login
find the package
chose devel - add myself to package
clicked watchbugzilla, watchcommits
each one ticks, and a pulsing blue circle for a few seconds, then the
tick goes away.

What am I doing wrong ?

DaveT.

Old 08-13-2008, 10:48 PM
Toshio Kuratomi

David Timms wrote:

Hi, I haven't done this for a while, but wanted to add watch* for audacity:
login
find the package
chose devel - add myself to package
clicked watchbugzilla, watchcommits
each one ticks, and a pulsing blue circle for a few seconds, then the
tick goes away.

What am I doing wrong ?

The last update broke some things. Please check this... I just applied
a fix which should fix this.

/me is still looking for the reason the "Open Package during Mass
Acl[...]" checkbox isn't working.

-Toshio

Old 08-14-2008, 09:16 AM
David Timms

Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

David Timms wrote:
Hi, I haven't done this for a while, but wanted to add watch* for

The last update broke some things. Please check this... I just applied
a fix which should fix this.
It does fix it. I have been able to request subscription to the items I
was interested in ;-)

/me is still looking for the reason the "Open Package during Mass
Acl[...]" checkbox isn't working.

I have never noticed that one. Is this in development at the moment ?

DaveT.

Old 08-14-2008, 09:20 AM
Till Maas

On Thu August 14 2008, David Timms wrote:
> Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

> > /me is still looking for the reason the "Open Package during Mass
> > Acl[...]" checkbox isn't working.
>
> I have never noticed that one. Is this in development at the moment ?

There was an announcement on the Fedora announce list:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2008-August/msg00007.html

Regards,
Till