Old 08-12-2008, 05:13 PM
Simon Wesp

Default orphaned package: guake

Hi,

I would like to become the owner of the orphaned package "guake"

My Account in FAS: cassmodiah

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus dem schönen Hainzell
Simon Wesp

Old 08-12-2008, 05:22 PM
Mamoru Tasaka

Simon Wesp wrote, at 08/13/2008 02:13 AM +9:00:

Hi,

I would like to become the owner of the orphaned package "guake"

My Account in FAS: cassmodiah

Well, some Fedora maintainers are already willing to take over
the maintainership of this package.

Would you first check the recent discussion starting at:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-August/msg00343.html ?

Regards,
Mamoru

Old 08-12-2008, 05:28 PM
Simon Wesp

Okay okay, i was too late.

Another topic was posted a few days ago.
I found it by a happy coincidence this morning in the orphaned list.

Sorry, for this over-hasty post...

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus dem schönen Hainzell
Simon Wesp

The G in GNU stands for GNU