Old 08-12-2008, 02:41 PM
Mike Chambers

Default Evolution junk failures

On an F9 system upgraded to Rawhide, it seems evolution shows (not sure
if all the time, or at certain times/conditions) a "Check junk mail"
failed message when emails arrive. And this worked just fine on F9,
using bogofilter as my spam program.

Also, (not sure this is evo though), as I am typing this, I can see the
whole email (body and signature) flashing in 2-3 different places on my
screen in the body of the email. Below is a URL with a screenshot of
it....

http://www.miketc.net/Screenshot.png

Any ideas?

--
Mike Chambers
mikec302@fedoraproject.org

Old 08-12-2008, 03:27 PM
Mike Chambers

On Tue, 2008-08-12 at 09:41 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:
> On an F9 system upgraded to Rawhide, it seems evolution shows (not sure
> if all the time, or at certain times/conditions) a "Check junk mail"
> failed message when emails arrive. And this worked just fine on F9,
> using bogofilter as my spam program.
>
> Also, (not sure this is evo though), as I am typing this, I can see the
> whole email (body and signature) flashing in 2-3 different places on my
> screen in the body of the email. Below is a URL with a screenshot of
> it....
>
> http://www.miketc.net/Screenshot.png

Don't know if related to any of the above, also noticed that sometimes,
while using the message preview option, that when clicked on an email
the body of the email doesn't show up (don't know whether this is just
for html and/or text formatted emails). If I close evo and reopen, most
of the time that fixes it.