Old 08-12-2008, 12:23 PM
Pierre-Yves

Default guake ownership request failed

Jean-François Martin wrote:

You are free to take the ownership.

Since we agreed with Debarshi to co-maintain this package, I have asked
for the ownership in this page:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/guake
Following the indication of this page:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/OrphanedPackages#Claiming_Ownership_of_a_Retired_P ackage

I end with a very nice pop up that tells me "Request failed"...

Did I miss something ?

Regards,

Pierre