Old 08-12-2008, 04:47 AM
Devrim GNDZ

Default Renaming packages

Is there a procedure for renaming packages?

I want to remove postgresql- prefix from some of the packages, and don't
want to break anything. Apart from using Obsoletes:, are there any
guidelines for that?

Devrim GNDZ
http://www.gunduz.org

Old 08-12-2008, 05:26 AM
Dan Horák

Devrim GÜNDÜZ p*še v Út 12. 08. 2008 v 07:47 +0300:
> Is there a procedure for renaming packages?
>
> I want to remove postgresql- prefix from some of the packages, and don't
> want to break anything. Apart from using Obsoletes:, are there any
> guidelines for that?

I was able to find only a draft -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/ProvidesObsoletes

Dan