Old 08-11-2008, 12:59 PM
Marcela Maslanova

Default vacation page in the wiki

Rex Dieter wrote:

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

I won't publicly document either when I'm on vacation, so I bite and
jump into this discussion:

Could the "vacation" page be locked down require authenticated access (ie, no anonymous viewing)? Would that help?

-- Rex

No, I think people will be ignoring this page.

--
Marcela Mašláňová
BaseOS team Brno

Old 08-11-2008, 01:05 PM