Old 08-10-2008, 09:25 PM
Neal Becker

Default peerdns=no, NetworkManager, doesn't work?

I have used system-config-network to de-select 'Automatically obtain dns information from provider' and I see in /etc/sysconfig/networking/devices/ifcfg-wlan0
PEERDNS=no

But starting NetworkManager, I get in /etc/resolv.conf:
# generated by NetworkManager, do not edit!

nameserver 192.168.1.1

I don't think NetworkManager is respecting the setting (and I can't seem to find any workaround)