Old 08-10-2008, 02:38 PM
Paul

Default Heads up - mono-2.0 now packaged

Hi,

This is really only of interest to folks to maintain mono based
packages.

Mono-2.0 srpms should be uploaded to my fedorapeople area shortly
(http://pfj.fedorapeople.org/mono ). Please check them against your
applications and rebuild if needs be. Once done, let me know. I'd like
to get mono-2 into Fedora by the end of this week (15th August).

If you see anything up with the srpms I've uploaded, let me know
directly so I can fix it and upload a fixed version. They build fine
here, but I'm only testing on x86 now (my 64 bit box literally
exploded!)

TTFN

Paul

Old 08-10-2008, 03:11 PM
"David Nielsen"

This is really only of interest to folks to maintain mono based

packages.

Mono-2.0 srpms should be uploaded to my fedorapeople area shortly

(http://pfj.fedorapeople.org/mono ). Please check them against your

applications and rebuild if needs be. Once done, let me know. I'd like

to get mono-2 into Fedora by the end of this week (15th August).
Excellent I will have a look at building this on x86_64 tomorrow and running through my stack of test applications for problems.
*

If you see anything up with the srpms I've uploaded, let me know

directly so I can fix it and upload a fixed version. They build fine

here, but I'm only testing on x86 now (my 64 bit box literally

exploded!)
Exploded you say.. part of me wants pictures.

- David