FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 08-06-2008, 07:34 PM
Jos Vos
 
Default OTRS and Fedora

On Wed, Aug 06, 2008 at 01:18:31PM -0600, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

> Looks like they were orphaned and no one picked it up.

Hmm... maybe I should reconsider standing up and offer to maintain
some Fedora and EPEL packages, at least in case I need them myself
and have to maintain them anyway ;-).

--
-- Jos Vos <jos@xos.nl>
-- X/OS Experts in Open Systems BV | Phone: +31 20 6938364
-- Amsterdam, The Netherlands | Fax: +31 20 6948204

--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
 
Old 08-06-2008, 07:38 PM
"Robert M. Albrecht"
 
Default OTRS and Fedora

Hi,

I picked it up two weeks ago, but didn`t had any time the last days.

Any cooperation is welcome :-)

cu romal


Jos Vos wrote:

On Wed, Aug 06, 2008 at 01:18:31PM -0600, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:


Looks like they were orphaned and no one picked it up.


Hmm... maybe I should reconsider standing up and offer to maintain
some Fedora and EPEL packages, at least in case I need them myself
and have to maintain them anyway ;-).



--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
 
Old 08-06-2008, 07:38 PM
"Jon Ciesla"
 
Default OTRS and Fedora

> On Wed, Aug 06, 2008 at 01:18:31PM -0600, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
>
>> Looks like they were orphaned and no one picked it up.
>
> Hmm... maybe I should reconsider standing up and offer to maintain
> some Fedora and EPEL packages, at least in case I need them myself
> and have to maintain them anyway ;-).

I maintain several webapps. Does anyone know of anything lurking out
there to scare me away from picking it up? I see one open bug, and not a
major one at that.

> --
> -- Jos Vos <jos@xos.nl>
> -- X/OS Experts in Open Systems BV | Phone: +31 20 6938364
> -- Amsterdam, The Netherlands | Fax: +31 20 6948204
>
> --
> fedora-devel-list mailing list
> fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
> https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
>


--
novus ordo absurdum

--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
 
Old 08-06-2008, 07:40 PM
"Jon Ciesla"
 
Default OTRS and Fedora

> Hi,
>
> I picked it up two weeks ago, but didn`t had any time the last days.
>
> Any cooperation is welcome :-)

Ignore my previous message.

> cu romal
>
>
> Jos Vos wrote:
>> On Wed, Aug 06, 2008 at 01:18:31PM -0600, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
>>
>>> Looks like they were orphaned and no one picked it up.
>>
>> Hmm... maybe I should reconsider standing up and offer to maintain
>> some Fedora and EPEL packages, at least in case I need them myself
>> and have to maintain them anyway ;-).
>>
>
> --
> fedora-devel-list mailing list
> fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
> https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
>


--
novus ordo absurdum

--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
 
Old 08-06-2008, 07:46 PM
Jos Vos
 
Default OTRS and Fedora

On Wed, Aug 06, 2008 at 09:38:27PM +0200, Robert M. Albrecht wrote:

> I picked it up two weeks ago, but didn`t had any time the last days.

Ah... so I responded too soon... ;-)

> Any cooperation is welcome :-)

The current release is 2.3.1, so we should start upgrading, IMHO.
I didn't look at the last (2.1.5-2.fc7) Fedora RPM yet, but I guess
this is a good start.

If you let me know when you have some rpm, then I'll do the same.

--
-- Jos Vos <jos@xos.nl>
-- X/OS Experts in Open Systems BV | Phone: +31 20 6938364
-- Amsterdam, The Netherlands | Fax: +31 20 6948204

--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
 
Old 12-14-2008, 09:45 PM
Jos Vos
 
Default OTRS and Fedora

On Wed, Aug 06, 2008 at 09:38:27PM +0200, Robert M. Albrecht wrote:

> I picked it up two weeks ago, but didn`t had any time the last days.
>
> Any cooperation is welcome :-)

What is the status of this?
Did you start looking at the 2.3.3 release yet?

--
-- Jos Vos <jos@xos.nl>
-- X/OS Experts in Open Systems BV | Phone: +31 20 6938364
-- Amsterdam, The Netherlands | Fax: +31 20 6948204

--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
 
Old 12-15-2008, 01:01 AM
"Jerry Amundson"
 
Default OTRS and Fedora

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 5:45 PM, Jos Vos <jos@xos.nl> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 06, 2008 at 09:38:27PM +0200, Robert M. Albrecht wrote:
>
>> I picked it up two weeks ago, but didn`t had any time the last days.
>>
>> Any cooperation is welcome :-)
>
> What is the status of this?
> Did you start looking at the 2.3.3 release yet?

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=473833
is also out there.
I've downloaded the new sources, but also have not gotten very far...

jerry

--
TBD.

--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 12:08 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org