Old 08-01-2008, 11:42 PM
Jesse Keating

Default Package EVR problems in Fedora 2008-08-01

On Fri, 2008-08-01 at 18:23 -0400, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> Normally, messages from <buildsys@fedoraproject.org> that I get are various
> build-related stuff just for my package, and I filter them in their own
> bucket. These new EVR validator messages also carry the same return address,
> but are not regarding my package. Does it make sense to use the same From:
> address for stuff that's not necessarily related to your packages?

Hrm, I'm using the same address to send individual messages to people as
well as the report message to the list. There are a couple addresses we
have to use, one is rawhide@ and the other is buildsys@. Sending from
rawhide@ didn't make much since to me since this covers more than just
rawhide.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom˛ is a feature!

Old 08-02-2008, 01:00 AM
Sam Varshavchik

Jesse Keating writes:

build-related stuff just for my package, and I filter them in their own
bucket. These new EVR validator messages also carry the same return address,
but are not regarding my package. Does it make sense to use the same From:
address for stuff that's not necessarily related to your packages?

Hrm, I'm using the same address to send individual messages to people as
well as the report message to the list. There are a couple addresses we
have to use, one is rawhide@ and the other is buildsys@. Sending from
rawhide@ didn't make much since to me since this covers more than just
rawhide.

Do you set the To: header for individual messages? If so, I'll just filter
based on the To: header.

Old 08-02-2008, 01:42 AM
Jesse Keating

On Fri, 2008-08-01 at 21:00 -0400, Sam Varshavchik wrote:

> Do you set the To: header for individual messages? If so, I'll just filter
> based on the To: header.

For this particular set of messages, yes. The To: header has the
specific people for the specific package in question. (that would be
the '<package>-owner@fedoraproject.org' and also the
'<builder>@fedoraproject.org' addresses. Not sure if that helps you
filter though :/

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom˛ is a feature!

Old 08-02-2008, 08:27 AM
Dhaval Giani

> libcgroup:
> dist-f9-updates > dist-f10 (libcgroup-0.1c-2.fc9 libcgroup-0.1c-1.fc10)

Fixed.

--
regards,
Dhaval