Old 07-31-2008, 08:42 AM
Richard Hughes

Default heads up: breaking ABI for libunique

Unique in rawhide 1.0.0 breaks ABI with 0.9.4:

* Thu Jul 31 2008 Richard Hughes <rhughes@redhat.com> - 1.0.0-1
- Update to latest upstream version
* First stable release
* API is frozen
* D-Bus and socket backends supported

The only thing this affects in rawhide is gnome-packagekit and
gnome-power-manager, which I'll tag and chain build now. I'll update
unique in F9 in a few weeks (if there are no problems in rawhide) as
there are a couple of nice bugfixes.

Richard.