Old 07-29-2008, 03:56 PM
Brian Pepple

Default Plan for tomorrows (20080730) FESCO meeting

Hi,

Please find below the list of topics that are likely to come up in the
next FESCo meeting that is scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday at 18:00
UTC (NOTE: the new day and time) in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org:

/topic FESCo-Meeting --
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RahulSundaram/CollectiveMaintenance -- all

/topic FESCo-Meeting -- Clarification of spins as features -
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SteeringCommittee/Meeting-20071206
- bpepple, all

/topic FESCo-Meeting -- Features --
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/BetterWebcamSupport - all

/topic FESCo meeting -- Free discussion around Fedora

You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
this mail and I'll add it to the schedule. You can also propose topics
in the meeting while it is in the "Free discussion around Fedora" phase.

Later,
/B

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bpepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E

Old 07-29-2008, 05:25 PM
Thorsten Leemhuis