Old 07-29-2008, 12:54 PM
Alexander Todorov

Default Handle 'rescue' and %post in rescue mode

All changes to handle the new rescue command and %post scripts when in rescue mode.

Old 08-01-2008, 01:41 PM
Joel Andres Granados

Alexander Todorov wrote:
All changes to handle the new rescue command and %post scripts when in
rescue mode.

I see all the changes related to the anaconda code in pretty nice shape. It allows the testing of the mountRootPartitions function, which is good. Although it will go with whatever it finds first in the case where there is more than one root, which leaves the testing of findExistintRoots a little short. However I am for commiting this. I'll wait for clumens to give his veredict on the kickstart stuff (which I see also in good shape)

Regards
--
Joel Andres Granados
Red Hat / Brno, Czech Republic

Old 08-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Chris Lumens

> All changes to handle the new rescue command and %post scripts when in rescue mode.

Looks fine to me, both the anaconda part and the kickstart part. The
one question I have is should we run %pre scripts once we grab the
kickstart file and before we go looking for partitions to mount? That
would fit in with what we do in the normal kickstart case.

- Chris

Old 08-11-2008, 11:39 AM
Alexander Todorov