Old 07-29-2008, 01:15 AM
Josh Boyer

Default The results are in for the Fedroa 10 naming

Drum roll...

And the winner of the Fedora 10 codename is:

Cambridge

The full GPG-signed information from our election coordinator, Nigel
Jones, including vote totals, is located here:

http://jwboyer.fedorapeople.org/fedora10relname.txt.asc

Many thanks to the Board, Paul Frields, and Nigel Jones for their effort
in getting the name candidates and vote set up.

josh

Old 08-16-2008, 08:57 PM
"Christopher Stone"

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 6:31 PM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer@gmail.com> wrote:
> And the winner of the Fedora 10 codename is:
>
> Cambridge

Anyone care to explain how one goes from Cambridge to Nigel Tufnel?