Old 07-28-2008, 12:30 PM
dexter

Default Calling on Fedora/RedHat ML managers to clean up Fedora-list.

On Mon July 28 2008 11:26:15 Alan Cox wrote:
> Seconded. I've given up on the fedora-list for the most part, and its
> driving users way from the Fedora project. I don't care if its
> fedora-ranting, or just fedora-without-alexanfre-and-les we set up but
> soemthing needs doing before it has a debian-legal like toxic effect on the
> whole userbase

I like the lawless-ness of the fedora-list (it reminds me of just outside my
window :-) ). Generally its self policing and its always worked upto now, but
Alexandre Oliva was told on this list to STFU and he obliged that aint quite
worked on the fedora-list.

> That or the fedora board could actually tell them to shut up and kick them
> off if they don't

I also like the fact this is one list in fedora the board fears to tread. :-)
I've seen codes of conduct mentioned in this thread but this requires offical
list police, who's up for that?

...dex

p.s this is on topic (subj. changed)

Mon Jul 28 16:30:01 2008