Old 07-28-2008, 04:44 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Default OT: (?) Calling on Fedora/RedHat ML managers to clean up Fedora-list.

Gilboa Davara wrote:

Would it be possible to create a Fedora-policy ML and get people to
stop spamming (either willingly or by using blacklists) the main MLs?

I suggested a code of conduct such as the ones other projects have
adopted, long back in Fedora advisory board list and that idea got
rejected.

For reference

http://live.gnome.org/CodeOfConduct
http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/coc.xml
http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct
http://en.opensuse.org/Code_of_Conduct

Now we are going about addressing the issue with specific policies such
as the one recently enacted for IRC conversations. Note that there are
mailing list guidelines at

Enforcing it is different matter though. I don't think moderators are
even reading the list in the first place.

Rahul

Old 07-28-2008, 12:21 PM
Josh Boyer

> Now we are going about addressing the issue with specific policies such
> as the one recently enacted for IRC conversations. Note that there are
> mailing list guidelines at

That IRC policy was scoped to the people doing the helping on #fedora,
and not project wide.

josh

Old 07-28-2008, 01:50 PM
Pierre-Yves

max wrote:

Anders Karlsson wrote:

* Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta@gmail.com> [20080728 08:39]:
On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 9:40 PM, Anders Karlsson