Old 07-27-2008, 07:55 AM
Vnpenguin

Default Pungi: how to set priority for repos ?

Hi,
I would like setup my local repo for pungi, but I don't know how to
define priority for this repo in order to get my rpms instead of rpms
from standard repos.

For this moment, I have to play with "Epoch", but I think priority
solution will be better, right ?

Thanks,
--
http://vnoss.org

Old 07-27-2008, 08:54 PM
Jerry Vonau

Vnpenguin wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like setup my local repo for pungi, but I don't know how to
> define priority for this repo in order to get my rpms instead of rpms
> from standard repos.
>
> For this moment, I have to play with "Epoch", but I think priority
> solution will be better, right ?
>
> Thanks,

Think you just have to append --cost="value", where "value" is < 1000,
to your local repo line in the config file.

Hope it works,
Jerry