Old 07-25-2008, 06:29 PM

Default Fedora 10 Name Suggestion

Argh, naming is going to get harder in the future. I'll try and find a url
for the voting on names, I couldn't find a reference on the wiki, hence my
email.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Old 07-25-2008, 07:34 PM
Paul Stauffer

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 07:29:48PM +0100, lb@leenukes.co.uk wrote:
> Argh, naming is going to get harder in the future. I'll try and find a url
> for the voting on names, I couldn't find a reference on the wiki, hence my
> email.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/voting

Voting is active through Monday night UTC.

cheers,
- Paul

--
Paul Stauffer <paulds@bu.edu>