Old 07-22-2008, 04:03 PM
seth vidal

Default pushing yum 3.2.17-2 back to f8

Hi folks,
I've been debating a bit pushing yum 3.2.17-2 as an update back to f8.
It speeds things up a fair bit and it also fixes a number of minor-ish
bugs. However, it also pulls in a few new deps. What are folks thoughts
on this?

thanks,
-sv

--
I only speak for me.

Old 07-22-2008, 04:13 PM
"David Nielsen"

*I've been debating a bit pushing yum 3.2.17-2 as an update back to f8.

It speeds things up a fair bit and it also fixes a number of minor-ish

bugs. However, it also pulls in a few new deps. What are folks thoughts

on this?

thanks,

-sv
It seems to have undergone a great deal of testing, it truly is a superior yum to the one on f8 currently. I say doing the update would be doing our users a service.