Old 07-21-2008, 02:21 PM
Jesse Keating

Default Late reminder, Fedora 10 Alpha (nonblocking) freeze tomorrow!

We have our first development freeze of the Fedora 10 cycle tomorrow.
This is the alpha freeze, which is non-blocking. Release Engineering
will be making a freeze inside the buildsystem of tomorrow's rawhide
content. This will be the basis of the Fedora 10 Alpha release.
Rawhide will continue to move forward with new builds. Things which are
critical to have in Alpha should be brought to release engineering's
attention via our Trac queue: https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/newticket

Sorry for the late reminder!

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom˛ is a feature!

Old 07-21-2008, 02:51 PM
"Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski"

On Monday, 21 July 2008 at 16:21, Jesse Keating wrote:
> We have our first development freeze of the Fedora 10 cycle tomorrow.
> This is the alpha freeze, which is non-blocking. Release Engineering
> will be making a freeze inside the buildsystem of tomorrow's rawhide
> content. This will be the basis of the Fedora 10 Alpha release.
> Rawhide will continue to move forward with new builds. Things which are
> critical to have in Alpha should be brought to release engineering's
> attention via our Trac queue: https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/newticket

Is there a chance you could handle ticket #741 before the freeze?

Regards,
R.

Livna http://rpm.livna.org | MPlayer http://mplayerhq.hu
"Faith manages."