Old 07-20-2008, 07:09 PM
Jos Vos

Default Fedora 9 on ASUS EeePC 900

Hi,

I'm investigating the issues that I can expect when I want to install
Fedora 9 on an ASUS EeePC 900.

I found some references, mainly referring to Fedora 8 and the EeePC 701,
and I found the Fedora Wiki page <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EeePc>,
that lists various issues.

Will the wired Ethernet still not work for installing F9, for example?

Any references to more detailed information are welcome.

Thanks,

--
-- Jos Vos <jos@xos.nl>
-- X/OS Experts in Open Systems BV | Phone: +31 20 6938364