Old 07-18-2008, 07:34 PM
Rex Dieter

Default warning: F-9 qt-4.4/kde-4.1 update looming

Jon Ciesla wrote:

>> Just a note to folks to be aware that we're beginning to prepare
>> qt-4.4/kde-4.1 updates for F-9, so bits of these will start seeping into
>> F-9 buildroots soonish.
>>
>> So, if you need to do any F-9 qt4/kde4-related builds over the next week
>> or so, might want to drop me (or other kde-sig'er) a line or pop into
>> #fedora-kde on freenode, so that we can coordinate.
>
> Is a rebuild of qt4 apps required, suggested or recommended?

For most, no, same goes for kde4 apps as well.

Exceptions include bindings, like PyQt4, qscintilla, WebKit.

-- Rex

Old 07-18-2008, 10:46 PM
Peter Gordon

On Fri, 2008-07-18 at 14:34 -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
> For most, no, same goes for kde4 apps as well.
>
> Exceptions include bindings, like PyQt4, qscintilla, WebKit.

Just FYI: The WebKit changes should be committed shortly; so it won't
include the Qt bindings any longer as of the next release, as we briefly
discussed off-list.
--
´╗┐Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479