Old 07-18-2008, 07:24 PM
Rex Dieter

Default warning: F-9 qt-4.4/kde-4.1 update looming

Just a note to folks to be aware that we're beginning to prepare
qt-4.4/kde-4.1 updates for F-9, so bits of these will start seeping into
F-9 buildroots soonish.

So, if you need to do any F-9 qt4/kde4-related builds over the next week
or so, might want to drop me (or other kde-sig'er) a line or pop into
#fedora-kde on freenode, so that we can coordinate.

-- Rex

Old 07-18-2008, 07:27 PM
"Jon Ciesla"

> Just a note to folks to be aware that we're beginning to prepare
> qt-4.4/kde-4.1 updates for F-9, so bits of these will start seeping into
> F-9 buildroots soonish.
>
> So, if you need to do any F-9 qt4/kde4-related builds over the next week
> or so, might want to drop me (or other kde-sig'er) a line or pop into
> #fedora-kde on freenode, so that we can coordinate.

Is a rebuild of qt4 apps required, suggested or recommended?

> -- Rex

novus ordo absurdum