Old 07-17-2008, 03:25 PM
"Karsten 'quaid' Wade"

Default content and beat writers needed for F10 release notes

Alpha is coming soon and we are light on content.

To keep up the pace on the quality and quantity of Fedora release notes,
we need all of *you* to start gathering content immediately.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats

Paul says more here:

http://marilyn.frields.org:8080/~paul/wordpress/?p=1066

If you want to take on something different and really cool, add yourself
to the beat writers list and take stewardship of a whole area of Fedora
technical content.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/ReleaseNotes/Beats#Beat_Assignments

Questions? #fedora-docs is always open, don't hesitate to ask.

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41