Old 07-16-2008, 10:07 PM
Brian Pepple

Default Plan for tomorrows (20080717) FESCO meeting

Hi all,

Please find below the list of topics that are likely to come up in the
next FESCo meeting that is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday at 17:00 UTC
in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org:

/topic FESCo-Meeting -- new maintainer containment update -- sadmac2,
abadger1999

/topic FESCo-Meeting -- Changing bodhi karma -- nirik

/topic FESCo-Meeting Feature Acceptance --
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ConnectionSharing

/topic FESCo-Meeting Feature Acceptance --
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/GlitchFreeAudio

/topic FESCo-Meeting Feature Acceptance --
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/LatencyPolicy

/topic FESCo-Meeting Feature Acceptance --
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NodokaNotificationTheme

/topic FESCo-Meeting Feature Acceptance --
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/OpenChange

/topic FESCo-Meeting Feature Acceptance --
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SecurityAudit

/topic FESCo meeting -- Free discussion around Fedora

You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
this mail and I'll add it to the schedule. You can also propose topics
in the meeting while it is in the "Free discussion around Fedora" phase.

Later,
/B

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BrianPepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E

Old 07-17-2008, 02:24 PM
Luke Macken

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 06:07:08PM -0400, Brian Pepple wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Please find below the list of topics that are likely to come up in the
> next FESCo meeting that is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday at 17:00 UTC
> in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org:
[...]
> /topic FESCo-Meeting -- Changing bodhi karma -- nirik

What changes are being proposed to bodhi's karma?

I'm in the process of rolling out a new version that contains fully
customizable stable/unstable karma thresholds[0], support for adjustment of
your vote[1], and the removal of weight from anonymous votes[2].

luke

[0]: https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/ticket/124
[1]: https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/ticket/104
[2]: https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/ticket/182