Old 07-16-2008, 07:49 PM
Axel Thimm

Default freenx orphaned - not

Hi,

freenx was upstream split into a server and client tarball. The
respective packages were resubmitted and rereviewed with a plan to
simply decomission the old "freenx" package. So for devel it was
orphaned (and maybe I need to orphan it for F8/F9, but I'm not sure,
since it was there on the release day).

So please don't try to pick it up, let it die

(But if you are interested in freenx/nx anyway, just add yourself to
the packagedb).
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net