Old 07-15-2008, 06:44 AM
RazGriz

Default Theme propose reloaded .

Just the final version of my theme proposal concept. =]

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Simmetricalreloaded.png

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/simmetricalfreedom

Old 07-15-2008, 07:55 AM
Nicu Buculei

RazGriz wrote:

Just the final version of my theme proposal concept. =]

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Simmetricalreloaded.png

While I am impressed by the technical al achievement, this may be a bit
to much symmetry for an effective wallpaper. Looking at it for more than
a few seconds I start to feel a bit dizzy (but it may also be because it
is morning here, I am partly asleep, do not use to drink coffee and
worked myself with some photo effects)

Old 07-15-2008, 08:22 AM
RazGriz

Hehe, the sun just woke up here too, it is just the concept , lets wait th dead line first round , and if my theme get a chance to proceed to the second round i'll see a wallpaper of it =].

Just the final version of my theme proposal concept. =]

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Simmetricalreloaded.png

While I am impressed by the technical al achievement, this may be a bit to much symmetry for an effective wallpaper. Looking at it for more than a few seconds I start to feel a bit dizzy (but it may also be because it is morning here, I am partly asleep, do not use to drink coffee and worked myself with some photo effects)

RazGriz
The Solo_-Wing.
Diretor de Arte
GNU-LIA--=www.gnu-lia.org