Old 07-14-2008, 09:34 PM
"Jeff Spaleta"

Default Offlist: Test plans

2008/7/14 Will Woods <wwoods@redhat.com>:
> Here's the deal with Test Plans: A Test Plan is a document that tells
> the testers how to test your feature.

Not that the Board has any real ability to help put test plans on the
map. But if you think we can as a group do something to help the
introduction of the test plan stuff let me know.

-jef

Old 07-14-2008, 10:15 PM
"Jeff Spaleta"

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 1:34 PM, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/7/14 Will Woods <wwoods@redhat.com>:
>> Here's the deal with Test Plans: A Test Plan is a document that tells
>> the testers how to test your feature.
>
> Not that the Board has any real ability to help put test plans on the
> map. But if you think we can as a group do something to help the
> introduction of the test plan stuff let me know.

Okay not so offlist after all. Just wanted to make sure Will knows
that I'm keen on supporting what's going on even if what I can make
time for happens at the oxygen deprived altitude of the Board.

-jef
-jef