Old 07-14-2008, 06:00 PM
Warren Togami

Default Rawhide Orphan Status

system-summary
lipstik
MegaMek
xeuphoric
gnome-applet-tvn24
aasaver
kbiof
nautilus-share
AGReader
system-switch-java
sinjdoc
man-pages-da
gnome-ppp

Some of these are new orphans. All orphans will be removed from rawhide
sometime after July 18th if they are not claimed before then. Please
talk to releng if you want to revive an already removed orphan.

Warren Togami
wtogami@redhat.com

Old 07-14-2008, 06:23 PM
"Jon Ciesla"

> system-summary
> lipstik
> MegaMek
> xeuphoric
> gnome-applet-tvn24
> aasaver
> kbiof
> nautilus-share
> AGReader
> system-switch-java
> sinjdoc
> man-pages-da
> gnome-ppp
>
> Some of these are new orphans. All orphans will be removed from rawhide
> sometime after July 18th if they are not claimed before then. Please
> talk to releng if you want to revive an already removed orphan.

I'd love to take a peek at some of these, but pkgdb is spewing 500s.

> Warren Togami
> wtogami@redhat.com

novus ordo absurdum

Old 07-14-2008, 06:25 PM
drago01

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 8:23 PM, Jon Ciesla <limb@jcomserv.net> wrote:

>> system-summary
>> lipstik
>> MegaMek
>> xeuphoric
>> gnome-applet-tvn24
>> aasaver
>> kbiof
>> nautilus-share
>> AGReader
>> system-switch-java
>> sinjdoc
>> man-pages-da
>> gnome-ppp
>>
>> Some of these are new orphans. All orphans will be removed from rawhide
>> sometime after July 18th if they are not claimed before then. Please
>> talk to releng if you want to revive an already removed orphan.
>
> I'd love to take a peek at some of these, but pkgdb is spewing 500s.

"<abadger1999> I'm going to restart our postgres server. This will
mean a bit of downtime for koji, accounts, admin.fp.o"

Old 07-14-2008, 08:25 PM
Toshio Kuratomi

drago01 wrote:

I'd love to take a peek at some of these, but pkgdb is spewing 500s.

"<abadger1999> I'm going to restart our postgres server. This will
mean a bit of downtime for koji, accounts, admin.fp.o"

This should be fixed now. Hop on #fedora-admin and let someone know
(I'm abadger1999) if there's still issues.

-Toshio